Do You See Yourself in the Music You like?



Music is particularly interesting because it is something that you can relate to.  The lines then become anthems and thoughts that you go about battling life with. So do you see yourself in the music you like? Here is what my peers had to say:











It seems unanimously that people clearly see themselves in music. I think the hardest part of my relationship with music was embracing music that were polar opposites of my thoughts. However I began to like song that I didn't begin to agree with. I started seeing other views. But nothing is better than having a song you love because it captures thoughts and ideas in a way you couldn't put any better yourself.

***
Shout outs:New Rochelle
Peace, Love, Unity, God Bless and Keep Safe

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply